Carrying a variety of tools in your commercial van can take its toll on the interior without the proper protection. Why not have Plylining, Carpet Lining or a Non-Slip kits fitted to your vehicle?
Fitting Plylining, Carpet Lining or Non-slip mats to your van not only protects your cargo but also improves the re-sale value of your van, plus they are also aesthetically pleasing. All our kits are cut by us (at our Bristol installation centre) using CNC machinery to produce the highest quality sets as possible.
What does Vehicle Accessories Offer?
- We offer bespoke Plylining kits for all major van manufacturers and models. Fleet installation is available with all kits. Prices start from only £120+VAT.
- Our Plywood van racking CNC grooved, glued and screwed to the highest quality and manufactured from 15mm furniture grade ply wood. These racks will fit the majority of van makes and models and have removable dividers which enable you to adjust the length and number of compartments.
- The Non-Slip floor upgrade (also known as Wisadec) is tailored specifically to your vehicle. It is made with birch plywood and has a tough phenolic overlay to improve surface wear. It is also CPD compliant making it essential for load bearing applications.
- Carpet lining. Carpeting your vehicle will give the interior a professional and smart finish. Carpeting also aids in keeping heat in a van, so is particularly useful for van conversions. It’s also available in a range of colours and is fitted by one of our expert engineers to a variety of van manufacturers.
- And finally…We can fit standard kits to a vast range of makes and models using our mobile installation service throughout the UK. Or alternatively we can offer bespoke kits for your vehicle, so bring it in to our new installation centre based in Bristol.
To view our kits go to: https://www.vehicle-accessories.net/Plylining
Contact Vehicle Accessories on 0333 200 7244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org