– Keep the tow ball clean with thinners, white spirit or brake cleaner to remove grease or other residues. The surface of the tow ball must be free of grooves, rust or seizing marks.
– Check all levers, flexible joints and parts for tightness, correct operation and integrity.
– Keep any housings free of dirt and corrosion.
– Any surfaces should only require cleaning with a cloth. Grease or other lubricants should never be used.
– For detachable bars, if the ball is not used, it should be removed and kept somewhere safe.
Wait, before you go...
Couldn't find what you were looking for?Enter your phone number below and we'll call you back to help you find it!