About this product
Stolen Vehicle Recovery System…
Nationwide installation included.
Trackstar deploys the latest GPS Stolen Vehicle Tracking technology to immediately locate and track your vehicle, liaise with the police and recover your vehicle in the shortest possible time.
Trackstar pinpoints the location of a stolen vehicle every 20 seconds. If your vehicle is moved illegally we locate it using the Global Positioning System (GPS) in your Trackstar vehicle tracking unit. If your vehicle is moved without the use of its keys, the unit will notify us and we will contact you immediately.
Trackstar is the only Jaguar, Land Rover, Range Rover and BMW approved Stolen Vehicle Tracking & Recovery product, and is approved for installation throughout the UK automotive industry.In just 6 months Trackstar recovered a total value of £1,082,062 worth of BMW’s alone; with the shortest recovery time of only 8 minutes!
- Endorsed by all Police Authorities
- Protects against unauthorised movement
- Thatcham CAT 6 accredited – insurance approved (may reduce premiums)
- Pan-European Cover as standard
- Meets the ‘British Insurance Industry’s Quality Accreditation’
- Leading edge GPS tracking and integrated motion sensor technology
- Operational 24 hours a day, 365 days a year via the Trafficmaster control centre
New Stolen Vehicle Tracking App for Android and IOS:
The Trackstar App provides Trackstar customers with powerful functions to complement the Trackstar tracking system, such as:
- Vehicle Location –will show you the last known location of the vehicle, normally where the vehicle was parked,
- Geofencing–enables a Trackstar customer to define a location and receive an email alert if the vehicle is moved outside of the geofence.
- Journey History–provides a view of recent journeys.
- Journey Replay –allows the customer to replay a recent journey, showing the position of the vehicle and its speed for the duration of the journey.
The app is now available and is downloadable from iTunes and Google Playstore.
Once you have downloaded your App you will need to generate a device registration key to activate it. Go to the Eurowatch platform: https://secure.eurowatchcentral.com and login with the username and password issued to you when the tracking unit was first installed. From the Subscriber home page menu select the “Manage Mobile App” hyperlink. Then generate the activation key. Enter the number of your mobile phone where you have installed the Trackstar App. Click ‘Generate Key’ to generate new key. The screen will update to show the new activation key, and a text message will also be sent to your mobile phone.