Your tools go where you go in the Outback, shielded from the elements and from theft.
Bolted down and reinforced, your kit is kept secure against the bulkhead of the vehicle, and to hand when you need it most.
Out and about, or left stationary, your tools are always protected.
The Outback is accredited by Sold Secure and the UK’s official police initiative – Secured by Design.
- Size mm (external): 1335 (L) x 558 (D) x 490 (H)
- Size mm (internal): 1244 (L) x 430 (D) x 484 (H)
- Weight: 60Kg
- Keys Per Lock: 3
- Built with a 3mm steel construction with fully phosphated anti-corrosion protection.
- Strong gas strut support arm ensures a soft open and close lid action. Positioned through the side of the box to optimise storage space.
- Drop down recessed handles with rubber pads provide maximum comfort when lifting.
- Bolt-on lid handle designed to shear off if attacked.
- Fitted with 2 highly effective 70mm anti-pick, anti-drill and anti-rust stainless steel disc locks.
- The locks are positioned deep within the body of the box, protected by hardened steel plates.
- Supplied with 3 keys (per lock).
- Wide mouth drop front for greater access and visibility of contents inside.
- The flush front lid protects against attacks with crowbars or car jacks.
- Reinforcing plates, lid front brace and cross bracing all protect the lid from being prised open.
- 4 reinforced fixing points for easy installation to the vehicle floor – instructions & bolts supplied.
- Pre-drilled fitting points for optional castors.