- An industry leading multi-functional step for all your towing needs, allowing a turning angle of 110 degrees.
- Full width step design with large safety tread area
- Quick & simple removable centre section
- Substantial 110° turning angle for attached trailers
- Compliant with UN ECE Regulation 55
- Maximum load weight 136kg
- Product weighs only 15kg
- Manufactured from heavy duty plastic composite, mounted onto a robust steel frame
- Anti-slip tread plates to ensure maximum grip in all weather conditions
- Industry leading unique 2 coat process of electropaint primer and polyester black powder coating ensures maximum corrosion resistance
- Available in two colour options (black & yellow)
- Available with and without reversing sensors
- Enables access to the rear of the vehicle, as well as the loading/unloading of roof racks
- Integrated single/twin electric mounts
- Independently life cycle tested & TUV approved
Prices from:£189.48 Inc. VAT£157.90 Excl. VAT
The new Rhino TowStep™ features a unique user friendly removable centre section, allowing the user to attach and detach their trailer effortlessly in a matter of seconds.
This feature allows trailers to complete an impressive industry leading turning angle of 110 degrees.
With the bolts provided, the Rhino Tow Step can be fitted trouble-free to any flange type TowBar.
TowStep™ (TS01) is a 3 part step and compatible with the following towballs:
Bradley Universal Couplings Ball and Pin
Bradley Jaw and Pin