About this product
The ultimate integration for digital system cars.
- IPod car adapter, iPhone car adapter and Bluetooth car kit
- Play iPod and USB music devices through the car radio, using the car radio controls to browse and select items from your device
- Make and receive phone calls*, hands free, or stream music from your phone via Bluetooth
- Play iPod video or DVD in the car’s original screen**
- Display song information, phonebook and caller ID* in the car’s factory fitted original display
- See phonebook information on your displays in the car and browse using the radio or steering wheel controls
- Charge your iPod/iPhone while driving
*With BTA1500 Bluetooth car kit.
**Requires Audio Video Router (AVR) accessory and/or DVD source.
More about this product
Gateway 500 is a digital device, using fibre optic connections, which works with cars which use the MOST (Media Oriented System Transport) digital system to carry entertainment information around the car.
These cars are predominantly the higher specification models of Audi, BMW, Mercedes and Porsche, plus some Aston Martin, Saab and Volvo models. Click on your car make to see if it is compatible.
Once the Gateway 500 is installed, you can connect your iPod or USB and display it’s content on your vehicle screen. By adding the optional BTA 1500 module, your phone can be integrated, and with the AVR, you can control video input around different screens in the car, including iPod video.
There are no extra boxes to stick on the dashboard, or unsightly cables trailing around the vehicle. The interior of your car looks exactly like it did the day you bought it; it just does a lot more.